CARTA RALLYE - 7th Edition
CARTA RALLYE | 12.03 - 18.03.2023
CARTA RALLYE 7th Edition
12 to 18 March 2023
Plage Blanche – Chegaga – Merzouga – Morocco
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get all the latest information on Events and Offers. Sign up now:
Carta Rallye - 7th Edition
The Carta Rallye is an amateur rally raid in Morocco accessible to all with 2 categories, CROSS COUNTRY and GPS CUP.
The Carta Rallye is open to motorbikes, quads, SSVs, 4x4s, trucks and 2WD buggies.
7 days of racing with alternating bivouacs and hotels.
A night stage for extraordinary sensations.
A helicopter for your safety.
An international medical team with extensive rally raid experience.
The Stella Evo 3 tracking system as used at the FIA Bajas World Championship.
An international organization with more than 50 people (Orga).
Recovery teams with return to tarmac.
A team of journalists, photographers and cameramen who produce reports, photos, the rally book and memorable videos for you and your sponsors.
A media team feeds the social networks daily.
A rally where conviviality, camaraderie and professionalism are our priorities.
All the participants of the Carta Rallye Cross Country and GPS Cup meet at the bivouacs, hotels, meals, briefings, etc. and benefit from the same professionalism of our organization team.
You do not have a vehicle but wish to participate?
We can recommend rental addresses in France and Morocco.
Frequently asked questions
Safety and medical plan
- Stella III Evo race system in each vehicle
- A helicopter for your safety
- Two – 4×4 ambulances
- One Polaris Ranger based ambulance
- One on-road ambulance
- 2 sweepers trucks (return to the bivouac)
- Collaboration with the Moroccan authorities for all aspects of security
Here are some of the things that we do to make your Carta Rallye experience more enjoyable
- We can arrange transport of your vehicles, parts and personal effects from a number of European collection points. We can also offer you access to a shared service truck for your own mechanic during the event. Contact us for further details.
- We have several professional service teams present at the Carta Rallye that can offer you transport and complete servicing solutions.
- In your registration fees we include the services of our expert recovery team. They will always make sure to get you back to the tarmac during the race.
- You do not need an International FIA Licence to race at the Carta Rallye. All you need is a Royal Moroccan Motorsport Federation licence. You will need to fill in a medical form that you will receive from us and return it to us. An official from the FRMSA will be at the administrative scrutineering to collect the fees for your licences and issue them. Cost € 150 for driver and € 150 for co-driver.
- On arrival at the hotel, our team will have available for you Sim cards and data/voice top-up cards. We will help you install these and make sure you purchase the correct data/voice credits, and that they work!
Many of you will have questions about how to get to Morocco for the Carta Rallye.
By air: Many airlines fly to Marrakech so this is the destination to where you will find the cheapest flights. But, it’s a 5-6 drive from Marrakech to Guelmim. Some of you might be able to fly to Agadir which is only a 3 hour drive. There also flights to Guelmim via Casablance but these are not daily flights. We can recommend taxis for the journey or you can jump in at the deep end and hire a car at the airport. This will give you maximum flexibility and probably work out cheaper if there are 4 of you.
By road and sea:
Ferries to Morocco are operating normally from France, Italy and Spain. Our orga members coming from Germany and Poland will be using the Genoa-Tangier line operated by GNV www.gnv.it
Many of the teams will take the Almeria-Nador ferries as there are 2 daily crossings.
Or alternatively you could try Sete-Tangier
Check out our amazing accommodation here !